GraphicsMedia.net Research Retreat
The GraphicsMedia.net Research Retreat aims at
- bringing together researchers from computer graphics, multimodal and multimedia technologies and visual interactive digital media technologies;
- focusing on dedicated key-innovation topics with small groups of researchers from members and associates of GraphicsMedia.net;
- developing proposals for joint research projects and joint development activities;
- setting the base for joint publications and research agendas in “buttom-up” mode;
- strengthening network building and alumni networks.
The Research Retreat also targets at strengthening knowledge about the partners’ activities and research projects. In particular, it contributes a platform to present, discuss, and relate own research works such as ongoing or finished works on Master or Ph.D. theses. The Research Retreat also provides a platform to invite leading corporate partners from industry that can provide students and researchers insights into industry perspectives. Prof. Dr. Jürgen Döllner (Hasso Plattner Institute) leads the Research Retreat with its office in Málaga, Spain.